Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We have a plan!

Well we have more than one plan, and nothing is finalised yet, but we are back in the game! 

It has been a long time between writing for lots of reasons.  Uni, sickness, kids sickness, end of year stuff and generally the fact that I did not feel as if there was much to tell!

We are now moving out on Boxing Day to get the kids settled for their new school next year and then the fun begins.  I am going to take an axe to the kitchen cupboards that have taunted me for 5 years!  OK maybe they have not physically taunted me....... but the broken third drawer has already gone in the Skip Bin (which deserves capital letters because it is an amazing tool!!!)

There is no doubt that moving is a pain in the butt but I am grateful for the opportunity to just chuck junk out - so much junk in such a little house.  It has stopped us from being very Christmassy this year which is difficult for the girls but they are travelling like troopers and we are really proud of their patience through the big move.  Best Xmas present I could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment